Website is online!

Xenos

• Administrator

Hello everybody, Welcome to our new website.

Due to our constant issues with Discords "no cheat-talk" policy, we decided to seek a new permanent home.

After a week of hard work we are proud to present you the all new HypeX website, which will serve as a new place to buy, download and discuss HypeX.

Discord server will remain, and you can still contact us over Discord; however keep in mind that it is better to post on this forum, because our discord will get

constantly cleaned from cheat-talk to prevent another ban.

With the release of our new website, we also deployed some Quality of Life changes to our products:

- All new loader for H1Z1 And PUBG scripts. It is now connected to your HWID on your forum account profile.

- Automated payment system: You can now buy directly over here. You will get instant access right after payment. https://hypex.to/index.php?/store/

- Automated build system: New builds are uploaded every day, and you will automatically receive them.

- Some minor fixes (rare hotkey bugs etc.)

The H1Z1 script price has been changed from 20€ to 25€ as announced long time ago.

There are some small changes to our Terms of Service, and our refund policy.

Last but not least, If you bought over Selly/Discord please PM me your Discord ID, and any additional information I may require, so I can grant you access to new updates.

Regards,
HypeX Staff