Quick Question

I am very interested in both the Apex and COD recoil controls. However, with my previous experience with recoil scripts, I have some reservations.

Let's say I'm playing Apex and I pick up a gun on the ground. Does the script automatically change to that script or do I have to press a hotkey to activate it? Same goes for COD. Do I have to set hotkeys for the scripts or does it automatically read what gun I have in my hand and adjust?

• Administrator

No automatic weapon recognition yet. We will be working on this feature quite soon.

As for now you just need to configure the multiplier (according to your sensitivity and resolution) and set the hotkey just once.

We have made the User Interface as simple as possible and keep working on improvements.

On 11/24/2020 at 6:38 AM, MeAnubis said:

No automatic weapon recognition yet. We will be working on this feature quite soon.

As for now you just need to configure the multiplier (according to your sensitivity and resolution) and set the hotkey just once.

We have made the User Interface as simple as possible and keep working on improvements.

What does the UI and/or overlay look like? Haven't been able to find a photo. Lol

17 hours ago, Sid said:

Pretty simple to use,

It has a *Recommended setup with ingame sensitivity and DPI, but I found that if you just boost the multiplier it works the same.  Very easy to configure, each gune takes about a minute on CoD 

Can you or someone else provide screenshots? I'm curious how it looks.