Macros Infos for Warzone

Hi, I'm new to this kind of macros.

I have a few (or a lot 🙂 nvm ) of questions:
1- how does it works ? I mean, do I have to install some specific software ? Is it a modification of the game ? Or do I need some specific hardware ? i.e. logitech mouse for lua macros
2- I read that the script has overlay, automatic weapon recognition, attachment support etc ... does this means that it will reduce recoil for every weapon and it does everything automatically ? 
3- can I have some more info on how it works in fact ? or even a video showing how it detects the weapon and adjust recoil...

Sorry for my question, but I already got scammed with logitech macros, where I got macros that need to be configured every time I chose a different weapon and that if I change an attachment then the pattern are different and the antirecoil doesn't work... I would like something better.

Thanks for understanding

Hope to get answer soon 🙂

C ya

Hey there,

1- It's a simple executable program which you need to open before opening your Battlenet-Launcher, you dont need any specific software, I use a old Rat 3 Mouse which doesnt support any kind of lua etc, it works for every mouse brand as told in describtion trust me 😄 

2-yeah all points you wrote down are useable and work if you set up everything as you are told to after buying the script (dont worry its like 2 or 3 settings in COD only, HUD-scale to 100 and windowed borderless mode)

When you first launch you will need to adjust every weapon by a multiplier ONCE after that its saved - the multiplayer is there so you can adjust the anti recoil to your personal mouse DPI+ingame mouse sense. 
for me as example i only needed to set most weapons from multi 4 to 1,1 and i was fine, so maybe first time you need 5 minutes and 1 custom game where you can try out your multiplier but after that it's for all further starts just starting the exe and press start

3- If you want i can show you that in a discord call with screen or so up to you 😄

(btw im not a mod or smth just a regular customer:D)

Feel free to message me if you want some more questions answered or so

Cya and peace

• Administrator
19 hours ago, silentmarco said:

Thanks bro. Your explanation was very clear.

Just one thing: what do you mean when saying that I need to have the HUD-scale to 100 ? Is it the FOV ? Because I usually play with 120. 

Thanks once more.

The HUD scalling (menu with the guns, radar etc.) needs to be the default (100) else the weapon recognition wont work correctly.